PU Inks Series
PU inks series used for Flexographic & Rotogravure surface printing.
- Polyethylene ( HD PE )
- Polyethylene ( LD PE )
- Polypropylene ( PP )
- Polypropylene ( coex. )
- Polypropylene ( woven sacks )
- Polyamide ( PA ) drawn + non-drawn
- Polyester ( Melinex 813 )
- Aluminum foil ( NC-varnished )
For all substrates an on-line corona treatment is highly recommended.
Many types of films are very similar and only can be distinguished by laboratory tests. Therefore, empi recommend a test print before start printing.
PU inks series are characterized by:
- Scratch resistance.
- Wrinkle resistance.
- Heat seal resistance.
- High non volatile content.
- Freeze resistance ( available upon request ).
- High light fastness grades ( available upon request ).
- Suitable for high screen printing.